Before you are fully able to use your account, we need to verify your details. We’ve tried to do this automatically but have been unable to. This may be because some of your personal details have recently changed.
To confirm your identify, please send us the documents outlined below to:
Choices by SLA, Dundas House, 20 Brandon Street, Edinburgh, EH3 5PP
We require these documents within 30 days from the start of your application. If we have not heard from you by then we will close your ISA account and, where applicable, will refund your money.
|Please provided one of any certified government issued documents from List 1.||
If you are unable to provide any documents from List 1 then one item is required from List 2 as evidence of name and one item from List 3 as evidence of address.
|List 1 - Government issued with photo||List 2 - Government issued without a photo||List 3 - Secondary Supporting document|
* Must be the most recently issued document and less than 12 months old
** Must be the most recently issued document. Preference is within 3 months.
- Original paper bank statement for the bank account you are making payments from. The bank statement must contain your address and not be printed from the internet and not more than 3 months old.
- Bank statement printed at branch containing teller/branch stamp, this must include name, address, sort code and account number and not more than 3 months old.
- A voided cheque for the bank account you are making payments from
We know these documents are important to you so we’re happy to accept a copy that’s been certified. This needs to be by an appropriate person. Here is a list of appropriate persons:
- An officer of a regulated financial institution incorporated in a Low
- Risk country
- Embassy/Consulate official
- Notary Public
- Solicitor, barrister or lawyer
- Police Superintendent
- Certified Accountant practicing in equivalent jurisdictions
They need to write the following on the copy; their full name, date, profession, signature and confirmation that they have seen the original document.
If you have any problems
If you have any problems with this then please don’t hesitate to get in touch as we want to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You can reach us on 0131 245 3966, call charges will vary or by email at wrap_Money_in@aberdeen-asset.com. Remember not to include personal details like account numbers or financial data.